To come back to summer, I made this spectacular tropical layered smoothie packed with vitamins and minerals. You can add some protein powder to make it a perfect breakfast option. Also, it has no added sugar and contains only “good” fats from coconut. I’m sure you are going to like it.
- 1 banana
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 4 kiwi
- 1 cup mango
- 1/2 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
- coconut flakes (for garnish, optional)
- few pistachios (for garnish, optional)
- In a food processor or blender, combine banana and coconut milk until smooth. Pour to the glasses to have a first layer.
- For the second layer, peal kiwis and puree in a clean blender. Carefully pour it on the banana layer.
- Add diced mango in a clean blender of processor and process until pureed. Layer it on top of kiwi layer.
- Add the cantaloupe in the clean basin of a food processor or blender. Pulse or blend until pureed. Set aside.
- Make berry puree. If berries contain seeds, pass the puree through a sieve before spooning it to the glasses.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and pistachio.