An easy, make-ahead breakfast packed with plenty of protein and complex carbs to give you all day energy. Breakfast is all about balance of nutrients to kick the body running with a great start. This meal ticks all the boxes 😉
- 250 g Greek yogurt (low fat)
- 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia (or your sweetener of choice)
- Mix together the whey and yogurt using a whisk, fork, or food processor to ensure your mix is smooth and creamy.
- In a nonstick pan, heat up the oats, coconut, Stevia, and cinnamon until they start dancing together and brown up a bit.
- To assemble your parfait, just layer the yogurt and whey mixture with seasonal berries and the coconut mix.
- Let your parfait chill in the fridge for an hour or overnight (or eat straight away if cannot wait 😉 )
Recipe adopted from Bodybuilding