This is a refreshing salad is made with broccoli, cucumbers, sunflower seeds, mint, and plain yogurt! It’s a a perfect salad for a hot summer lunch or as a side dish for a dinner. I hope that you will like it!
- 2 small bunches of broccoli
- 1 medium cucumber
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- 2 tbs chopped green onion
- 1 tbs fresh dill, minced
- 5 mint leaves, minced
- Salt, fresh cracked pepper
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt (your favourite)
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Cut the broccoli florets from the stem and chop them into smaller pieces.
- Slice the cucumber into straws.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, cucumber, Feta, sunflower seeds, green onion, dill, mint, salt and pepper. Stir until mixed together.
- In a small bowl, mix Greek yogurt, mayo, and lime juice.
- Mix the sauce into veggies until all veggies are evenly covered.
- You can leave them to sit in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving for flavours to settle down.
Recipe adopted from Will cook for smiles