I love smoothies made with fruits and berries. However, they are not so filling as this vanilla protein ricotta bowl with fruits and almonds. This is a perfect breakfast or lunch meal full of goodness! Also it can serve as pre or post workout meal providing necessary energy or recovery from fruits with a decent amount of proteins to feed your muscles.
Yields 2 servings
- 300 g smooth light ricotta
- 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 medium orange, peelded and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- handfull of pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 2 tbsp berries (raspberries, blueberries or any of your choice)
- In a bowl, mix ricotta, yogurt and protein powder untill combined.
- Nicely arrange fruits and berries.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and chopped almonds. Enjoy!