- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup snow peas (about 2 handfuls)
- ¾ cup craisins
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup onion greens, thinly chopped
- 1 large apple, diced (optional)
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot about ⅔ with water and heat until boiling.
- Add broccoli florets and snow peas to boiling water. Leave them in for about 30-40 seconds, then drain and rinse with cold water until they are cool.
- Drain as much water as possible from the veggies and pat them with a cloth or paper towel to dry them a bit.
- Place the broccoli, snow peas, onion greens and apple (optional) in a large bowl, pour the dressing over them and toss to coat.
- Mix in the craisins and walnuts. Enjoy!
Recipe adopted from Dizzy busy and hungry.