Golden and soft pancakes with zucchini, ricotta cheese and oats flour. They’re pan fried and served with a sour cream or natural yogurt.
Yields ~ 10-15 small pancakes
- 3 large eggs
- 120 g smooth, low-fat ricotta
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cup zucchinis, coarsely grated
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- sour cream or natural yogurt for serving (optional)
- Lightly whisk the eggs, ricotta, milk and oil in a bowl.
- Add the grated zucchinis into the batter and mix through.
- Mix the baking soda into the flour, then whisk into the egg mixture. Season the batter with salt and pepper.
- Heat a bit of olive oil in a frying pan and spoon small batches of the batter into the pan. Cook the pancakes for a few minutes on both sides and set aside. Continue until all the batter is used.
- Serve the zucchini and ricotta pancakes with sour cream or yogurt. Enjoy!