Very light, soft and not too sweet swiss roll with a touch of sour cranberries! It’s a simple but perfect dessert to make for Christmas season!
- 4 eggs
- 100ml sugar
- 150ml flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150ml heavy cream (36% fat)
- 150ml smooth ricotta
- 200ml cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 75ml sugar powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 225ºC.
- Whip eggs and sugar until pale and increased in volume.
- Mix flour and baking powder and sieve to the egg mixture.
- Pour batter on a prepared baking trail and bake for 5-7 min.
- When it’s done, transfer sponge to a baking paper covered with sugar powder and gently roll.
- To make filling whip cream till soft peaks, then gently fold in ricotta.
- Pour in cranberries, vanilla and sugar powder to the cream mixture.
- Spread evenly on the sponge and roll it over. Enjoy!