Strawberry protein cheesecake is a healthy treat loaded with proteins for whose who are following a strict diet. It has significantly lower amount of the carbohydrates and the calories than traditional cheesecakes and is diet friendly.
- 340g fat free Philadelphia cream cheese
- 300g plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp stevia
- 60ml milk
- 1.5 scoops strawberry whey protein
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- dash salt
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Soften cream cheese in a large mixing bowl by pressing down with a spoon.
- Add eggs and stevia and mix using an electric mixer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue mixing for 2-3min.
- Pour in baking pan (6” pan works best) lined with parchment paper for best results.
- Bake at 325° for 25min then turn down the oven to 200° and continue baking for an additional hour.
- Let cool in fridge for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with fresh strawberries!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Recipe adopted from Built Lean.