Deliciously moist and fluffy cream cheese waffles are oh so good!!! My family loves waffles but these ones are favorite and got used to get them for Saturday or Sunday breakfast!!!
- 2 eggs
- 360g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar or stevia
- 75g butter
- 300ml milk
- 250g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- fresh fruits or berries to garnish
- Preheat waffler maker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
- Melt butter in a microwave or on the stove and let it cool.
- In your mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs, milk and sugar.
- Add butter to cream cheese mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in flour mixture into cheese cream and fold just until thoroughly combined.
- Pour about 2-3 tablespoons onto the preheated waffle maker and close the lid.
- Bake for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Garnish with fresh fruits or berries. Enjoy!!!!