The stars of these smoothies are raspberries and blueberries. All you need is a scoop of your favorite vanilla or banana flavored protein powder, some coconut milk and handfull of berries. They provides a good dose of vitamins and minerals. Enjoy these nutritious muscle building smoothies as your healthy sweet treats!!! You can have it as your breakfast or snack after your workout. Don’t be afraid to improvise!
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla or banana protein powder
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries or raspberries
- fresh berries to garnish (optional)
- coconut flakes or chia seeds to garnish (optional)
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses (or pineapple halves as I did).
- Garnish with some fresh berries and some coconut flakes or chia seeds.