I believe that lots of mums have an issue of feeding kids with fruits and berries. At least mine is one of those who very hardly eats a single fruit per day. However, I was surprised when he has shown an interest in eating fruit and berries smoothies.
- Even this morning he asked me if he could have a raspberry and blueberry smoothie for breakfast. Of course I was very happy hearing that. I just blended a banana, raspberries, blueberries and almond milk. Also, you can garnish it with whatever your want. Usually I add some seeds, berries and nuts. Breakfast ready!!! Yay!
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup almond milk or low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoons honey (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup crushed ice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with berries or seeds (optional)