I got introduced to fitness when I was nearly my 20 and I participated my first fitness competition in 2006. Since then I learnt a lot… not only about technique and nutrition, but about myself as well. Fitness became an important part of my life despite some shorter or longer breaks between competitions. It’s like a marriage for life…
I’m not perfect, but I’m strong and will take my journey one step at a time to create a better version of me!
My recent achievements
- 5th place in Arnold Classic Australia IFBB Amateur 2016 (Melbourne, Australia);
- 1st place in IFBB Australia Nationals & Olympia Amateur 2015 (Gold Coast, Australia);
- 2nd place in IFBB Victorian Championships 2015 (Melbourne, Australia);
- 6th place in IFBB Australia National Championships 2014 (Sydney, Australia);
- 2nd place in IFBB Victorian Championships 2014 (Melbourne, Australia);
In the near future I will write about my fitness experience, prepping for the competitions with some diet tips.